Following the abandonment of racing on Friday 29th November, there has been a further 8mm of rainfall overnight, and whilst Friday and Saturday's forecast is currently dry, unfortunately there is not sufficient time for the ground to improve enough to be safe for racing.
Please note: Whilst we are unable to race in these conditions, we will still be OPENING for the Beer Festival with live music from the Cheaky Blinders.
We will not be charging admission to this event, instead we would suggest a voluntary donation on entry which will be given to the South Yorkshire Community Fund, Flood Relief appeal.
Ticket holders to this fixture will still be offered a refund or transfer to another fixture between 30th November 2019 - 29th March 2020 at Doncaster Racecourse, with the option to upgrade should you wish.
Revised Timings for Saturday 30 November
- The Gates will open at the revised time of 11am
- The Best Dressed Competition will be open for entries 11am-1pm
- The Best Dressed Couple and Group Final will take place at 1:45pm
- The Cheaky Blinders will take to the stage with live music from 2pm-3:30pm
- Away racing will be shown on screens across the racecourse.
- The Beer Festival will close at 4pm
We have a variety of world renowned beers on offer, festival beers from £3. We also have some FREE fun festive games; including tin can alley, darts and play your cards right.
We hope you will still join us on Saturday and show your support for the official flood relief appeal.
To access your refund or transfer at Doncaster Racecourse, please email email@example.com with your booking reference and preferred dates.
For further information please visit the website or call the sales team on: 01302 304200.