Looking for a delicious winter warmer after a day of quality racing? Make sure you try this Caprese Stuffed Rooster Potatoes recipe, kindly provided by one of our Sky Bet Chase race sponsors, Albert Bartlett.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
PREPARATION: 20 mins
COOKING: 40 mins
8 medium-sized, washed and dried Rooster Potatoes
1 large bunch, roughly chopped basil
150g, cut into small pieces sun-dried tomatoes
300g, cut into small pieces mozzarella
2 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
- Sprinkle coarse sea salt onto a baking tray, place the potatoes on top and put into the oven.
- Bake until tender.
- While baking, mix the mozzarella, basil and tomatoes together with salt and pepper.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, cut an “X” in the top of each potato and squeeze the potato to open it up.
- Place a spoonful of the tomato and mozzarella mix into each potato and serve while still hot, for the perfect lunchtime treat.