COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For your safety, and the safety of others, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse.
- Observe all 2m social distancing protocols at all times, whether inside or outside the racecourse.
- Please celebrate with a silent cheer, and a clap, in order to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
- On arrival, exit, when in a queue, visiting the bar, bookmakers or a lavatory, face masks MUST be worn.
- Make sure all of the facilities that you need are available within the area you have booked.
- Comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse.
- Be aware, your temperature may be taken on entry.
- All payments within the racecourse are cashless. Only bookmakers will accept cash.
- Use the smoking circles on course, please do not smoke in other areas.
- Regularly wash your hands, use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately.
- Do not remove hand sanitizer or other personal hygiene products from their location.
- Do not gather away from your allocated area, at the rail of the race track, for example.
- Make sure all walkways, corridors and doorways etc are clear before you walk through.
- Avoid face to face contact with other spectators and avoid hugs, high fives and any contact with people.
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse.
- Do not try to access areas of the racecourse apart from the area detailed on your ticket.
- Make sure other members of your group have read and understood these guidelines also
- Thank you so much for your support and co-operation. Stay alert and stay safe!