Raise the profile of your business with the ultimate raceday experience including your very own race:
- Naming rights to name a race, the race name will appear in all local and national newspapers carrying the day’s racecard, on the Doncaster Racecourse website, in the day’s racecard and in all press releases issued by the racecourse in connection with the sponsored race. The race will be covered by At the Races. A Sky Sports presenter will be present at the course on the day.
- One full page advert in the racecard including the company logo printed on the front page
- Company logo displayed at intervals throughout the day on the ‘giant’ on course screen and on all monitors throughout the course.
- One on course banner site for the days meeting, next to the finish line.
- Opportunity to brand the Winners Enclosure for the sponsored race.
- Opportunity to pick the Best Turned Out Horse in the paddock prior to the sponsored race. Ideal for inviting special guests/customers.
- Opportunity to make the winning presentations in the Winners enclosure for the sponsored race.
- Opportunity to advertise on the giant screen and all monitors throughout the course on the sponsored day.
- Opportunity to display an exhibition stand and/or use promotional staff to give our marketing material or sell on the day.
- Four complimentary County Enclosure tickets are included in our standard sponsorship package.
- Discount on any hospitality taken on the day
Within the venue, there is a selection of sites for hire. There is the opportunity to target different messages to the different locations through the venue from general admission, hospitality and the Old Weighing Room Restaurant & Bar.
- Over 200 toilet door sites
- Over 100 poster sites
Throughout the outdoor space there is a huge selection of sites where your brand or message could be seen. With coverage of racing on ITV1, ITV4 and At the Races, the outdoor sites are great value for money.
- Annual branding in the pull up area
- Annual branding on the finish line
- Annual branding in the centre course
- Naming rights to the Leger Stand
- Naming rights to the main grandstand
- Sponsor a location on the course, e.g. the Owners & Trainers lounge
Racedays offer new opportunities to display your advert or promotional message to an audience who have a dwell time of more than 6 hours.
- Racecard Advertising
- On Course TV screen advertising
The racecourse has a database in excess of 105,000 with over 55,000 opted in with valid email address. If you are looking to target our customer base, there are different options available.
- Insert your literature into the tickets posted in advance of a raceday including general admission and hospitality bookings
- Inclusion in a newsletter style email to the whole database
- Send out a solus email to customers who have opted into receiving third party communications
- Banner adverts on outbound e-shots
- Banner adverts on outbound emails