⭐COMPETITION! Do you want to win a ‘legendary’ prize for you and your guest? Sign-up for a chance to WIN!⭐
Day one of the prestigious Cazoo St Leger Festival, also known as ‘Leger Legends’ day, is a stand-out day in the Doncaster events calendar. The festival kicks off with a bang when retired celebrities of the saddle dust off their breeches and return to action in the feature event competing in the charity race, a contest run on the straight mile.
We are offering the opportunity for you and your guest a money can't buy experience! The lucky winner and their plus one will be able to watch the Leger Legends Race from the exclusive Parade Ring with the owners and trainers, where you will have the ultimate view of ex-professional jockeys now dubbed ‘Leger Legends’ and their horses when they race down the straight mile.🏇🤩
This prize also includes a delicious meal for two in the Leger Legends marquee worth a massive £340:
🥂Champagne Reception on Arrival
🍽️Three Course Set Menu
🍰Light Afternoon Tea
😄On a shared dedicated table for the day
To enter, simply answer the below question and submit your details to sign up :
2022 Cazoo St Leger Legends Day Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is open to UK and Irish residents only, who are aged 18 years and over
2. Employees/personnel of Arena Leisure Racing Ltd and their groups of companies are not eligible to enter the Competition.
3. Entries will close at 00:00 GMT on Friday 5th August 2022.
4. One entry is permitted per person.
5. The winner will be selected by random from all valid entries submitted on the website before the closing date and time.
6. By entering the competition you give consent for Arena Racing Company to email you with news, competitions, and special offers. You will be able to opt-out of receiving such communications at any time.
7. Incomplete entries will be void.
8. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 8th August 2022 and given details of how to claim his/her prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoters within 24 hours of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited. The winner, whose prize has been forfeited, is not entitled to payment or compensation of any kind.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-endorsable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Arena Racing Company retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
10. Arena Racing Company shall not be responsible for lost or misdirected messages, unavailable network connections, failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, online failures, hardware, software or other communications failures or circumstances affecting receipt or entrants ability to participate in the Competition or if any racing or any other event applicable to the Competition is cancelled for any reason or any circumstances affecting a winner’s ability to access or use their prize or for any reasons of Force Majeure.
"Event of Force Majeure" means:
a fire, flood, lightning, storm, earthquake or other similar geological or metrological event or condition or Act of God, national emergency, diseases, epidemic, pandemic, war, act of terrorism, riot or criminal act or damage, strike, lockout or other industrial action not involving the employees of the affected Party (to the extent such failure is beyond the reasonable control of the affected Party) or any other event beyond the control of a Party. The Parties acknowledge and agree that any disruption caused by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) or similar diseases (such as the temporary or permanent closure of the venues) shall constitute an Event of Force Majeure.
12. Details of the prize are included in the information about the Competition.
13. All components of the prize must be taken together.
14. The prize winner and his/her prize companion must comply with the terms and conditions of the venues involved in the provision of the prize.
15. By entering the Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the information about the Competition.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.